Position: BUSINESS ANALYST
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team.
• You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager.
• Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
• To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
• Assisting with the business case.
• Planning and monitoring.
• Eliciting requirements.
• Requirements organization.
• Translating and simplifying requirements. Requirements management and communication. Requirements analysis.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, Mechanical Technicians, Manager, and staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements and Serving as a liaison officer.
• Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Assisting with the business case
• Planning and monitoring
• Requirements organization
• Translating and simplifying requirements
• Requirements management and communication
• Requirements analysis
Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 27/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !