Position: BUSINESS ANALYST
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
Business Analyst duties and responsibilities of the job
• Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business.
• In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
• Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
A Business Analyst job description typically includes:
• Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Planning and monitoring
• Financial modeling
• Variance Analysis
• Business Analyst job qualifications and requirements Typically, Business Analysts require a Bachelor´s degree minimum.
• Business Administration Graduate is advantageous.
The following subjects are useful as they’re in a similar field:
• Experience working with senior decision-makers
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Proven analytical background
• Advanced Excel skills
• 2-3 year of experience as related field.
• Familiar with SAP/UBS System, excel, Microsoft words, PowerPoint.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !