Position: Back Office Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Upon completion of 3 (three) months, based on the performance evaluation results, the management will then decide to hire as permanent Back Office Officer.
1. Managing collateral registration process in the Collateral Registry System
2. Performing reconciliation between the correspondent bank account and Core Banking System reports to make assurance all payments have been made properly
3. Managing the process of obtaining the Credit Report from Credit Bureau System
4. Organizing and maintaining Client Files and ensure completeness of all documentation
5. Performing tasks relating to repayments
The minimum requirements for this position are:
• University Degree in Finance, Accounting or any business-related field
• 1-2 years in a similar position is desirable
• Above average analytical skills and critical thinking
• Knowledge of Islamic Banking and Syariah compliance would be highly advantageous
• Good knowledge of Bahasa Melayu and the English language
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good typing and numeric key entry skills
How to apply:
Please send your application to hrbankusahawan()bankusahawan. com. bn with the following documents:
- Most recent Curriculum Vitae indicating full personal details.
- Scanned copy of highest academic qualifications
- Scanned copy of IC
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 24 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !