Position: Ballet Teacher
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
Qualifications / Requirements:-
- Holder of Certificate in Ballet Teaching Studies, or Certificate of Higher Education: Dance Education
- Familiar with RAD or other ballet teaching syllabus/programs
- At least 2 years experience in teaching ballet in different levels
- Ability and capacity to teach other dance genres will be an advantage
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English, advantage if other language (Malay and/or Chinese) can be spoken
- Teaching all levels of ballet technique, pointe, pas de deux, variations and men’s technique.
- Preparation and teaching of ballet related classes.
- Weekly planning and recording of each class with reflections on possible improvements in methodology.
- Monitoring of students’ progress and encouragement of student self assessment.
- Supporting students, giving constructive criticism, encouragement and confidence.
- Providing written reports on each student as required.
- Organizing activities for students, including recital, examinations, social events, local and overseas competitions, and other related activities.
- Require to assist in administrative, marketing and sales work when not teaching.
• The stated working hours is the business hours of the Studio. Flexibility is given. She is not required to be in the workplace throughout the business hours. However, she must be punctual whenever there are classes conducted by her (arriving in the workplace at least 15 minutes before class time); and at times without classes during the business hours, she must be reachable by management of the Studio if she is not available in the workplace.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !