Position: Banquet Captain
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of Position
• Manage banquet event and responsible for the supervision of the banquet staff and coordinates all food and beverage services within the banquet department.
• Banquet Captain responsible for managing all guests request, complaints and queries and ensure that all aspects are communicated to the respective departments (Sales, kitchen, etc. ).
• Also maintain and develop the highest level of guest relations.
• Delegate tasks to the banquet staff accordingly
• Maximize the productivity of the staff.
• Supervise banquet personnel and their performance
• Ensure efficiency of the staff.
• Manage and supervise banquet staff at an event
• Discuss any last minute changes with banquet team
• Coordinates function details with banquet, conference planning and kitchen staff
• Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
• Meet and greet guests in a friendly and warm manner
• Coordinates with the event host on all aspects of the banquet function
• Performs planning and organization functions for the banqueting department
• Review all banquet orders
• Checks banquet rooms, service, and kitchen areas for cleanliness, proper set up, and make sure sufficient supplies and equipment are available for the function.
• Oversee all aspects of assigned banquet function activities, ensuring that food counters are properly set and ready for execution at the appointed time
• Ability to observe guests to fulfill any additional request, respond quickly and accurately to guest request.
• Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner
• Assist in planning the event course with client and orchestrates its completion in a timely, quiet and courteous manner.
• Ensure all guest requirements are set and ready before event start time
• Communicates frequently with function hosts in order to ensure that their needs are being met
• Ensure high grooming and hygiene standards are met by all banquet staff
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Adhering to all banquet standard process and also company policies and procedures
• Monitors the profitability of functions to ensure quality and portion control while minimizing waste and broken or lost supplies.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !