Total Vacancy: 4 Male/Female
Barista Job Responsibilities:
• Promotes coffee /tea consumption by educating customers; selling coffee and coffee grinding and brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies; preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and cookies.
Barista Job Duties:
• Welcomes customers by determining their coffee/tea interests and needs.
• Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee /tea drink menu;
- answering questions.
• Sells coffees /tea and coffee/tea grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines;
- demonstrating how brewing equipment operates.
• Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
• Generates revenues by attracting new customers;
- defining new and expanded services and products.
• Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment;
- maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions;
- troubleshooting breakdowns;
- maintaining supplies;
- performing preventive maintenance;
- calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
• Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes;
- implementing changes;
- maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
- reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications;
- maintaining personal networks.
• Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
- exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Barista Skills and Qualifications:
Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Basic Safety, People Skills, Action Oriented, Organization, Selling to Customer Needs, Attendance, Client Relationships
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 26/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !