Total Vacancy: 10 Male/Female
Barista Job Duties:
• Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
• Requires high levels of hand-eye coordination, and even a measure of artistic talent.
• Studying, analyzing, and redesigning processes
• Making sure that the coffee bar has an appealing look to it Describing new products and current promotions;
Barista qualifications and skills:
• At least 3 years in the coffee service industry
• Customer service-oriented personality
• Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
• Proficient in preparing and creating special coffee drinks
• Proficient in coffee preparation techniques, operating machines, and equipment such as frothing and steaming milk, roasting, grinding and brewing
• Familiar with coffee regions and differences in flavor and blends
• Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !