Position: Bartender (KB)
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
Purpose of position
• Bartender responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill.
• He or She will also up sell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.
• To succeed as a Bartender, He or She should have a neat appearance and engaging, friendly personality.
• He or She should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
• Bartender supposed to acquire a good working knowledge of the hospitality sector with special attention to dealing with customers
• Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
• Serve food and drink orders
• Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
• Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
• Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
• Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
• Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
• Developing new beverages recipes.
• Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
• Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e. g. Point Of Sales)
• Basic math skills
• Attentiveness and patience for customers
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Active listening and effective communication skills
• Team spirit
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• High school diploma; food safety training is a plus.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 30 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !