Position: Beauty Therapist
Total Vacancy: 2 Female
• We are looking for a Beauty Therapist who will be responsible for managing and carrying out professional beauty treatments to deliver an excellent customer service experience.
• Our beauty treatments include massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and a range of other treatments.
• A Beauty Therapist will also be required to help achieve sales targets and manage customer feedback.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Offer customers a high level of service while embracing the Company´s brand standards
• Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with company standards
• Ensure customer experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
• Interact and communicate effectively with customers, members, team members, guests, and management team
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills, and values that follow:
• A minimum of one year of previous experience within the beauty industry
• A recognized beauty therapy qualification
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work on your own or in teams
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Training and development
Closing date: 04/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !