Position: Billing Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
- Candidate must possess at least GCE “O” Level
- At least five (5) meaningful experience of this role
- Good moral character is required
- Possess good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines
- Must have own transport with valid driving license.
- Able to work extra hours upon request (OT)
- Available to start immediately
• A Billing Coordinator is a client-facing job that deals with accounts payable to a company by overseeing all invoicing.
• They need to ensure that they charge customers appropriately and track and collect payments consistently and correctly.
• A Billing Coordinator is key in safeguarding a company’s revenues.
• Billing Coordinators normally work during regular business hours in an office environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• A Billing Coordinator needs to drive the billing process by utilizing complex problem-solving skills along with strong client interaction skills.
• The role is best suited for a team player who is action-oriented and has strong communication skills.
• After analyzing a number of job listings, we identified some core Billing Coordinator duties and responsibilities.
• Independently manages all billing functions by collecting and entering data into the financial system.
• A Billing Coordinator creates invoices for submission and resolves billing issues as they arise.
• Independently responds to all requests for analysis of time or billing information and statistics.
• Responds to internal and external requests and provides high quality support to customers and colleagues.
• Billing Coordinator Skills Billing Coordinators have knowledge of billing procedures and should show great attention to detail.
• Their analytical ability is essential, while their communication skills can make a difference in customer relationships.
• The following skills are also recommended by employers looking for Billing Coordinators.
• Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Billing Coordinators with these core skills.
• Focusing on these skills will be to your advantage.
• Communicate with customers to answer questions
• Resolve disagreements with creditors
• Request payment of pending debts
• Negotiate payment arrangements if need be
• Perform control functions Investigate and reconcile unbilled costs versus billed revenue
• Issue invoices and distribute them electronically or by mail
• Prepare and submit statements
• Ensure customers are billed correctly for services offered
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Advanced skills: The following are preferred skills requested by employers. Adding these to your range of skills will help you stand apart.
• Comfortable with mathematics
• Great attention to detail
• Confidentiality and trustworthiness
• Independently manages own work
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Engage in office and administrative work using a computer and a telephone
• Proficient in MS office and data entry
• Knowledge and experience using Biztrak MSB Financial system
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 30 - 48 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !