Accounting / Finance / Banking
• Handle full set of accounts – Accounts Receivable, Account Payable, Journals, and Cash Book.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
• Update Cash flow (daily & monthly).
• Prepare monthly closing of accounts & reports and timely submission to the Management.
• Assist in procurement and documentation (purchase order or requisition).
• Prepare Operational budget, Profit & Loss forecast, Cash flow, and conduct financial audits, etc.
• To manage and organize the administrative filing system.
• Assist ad-hoc assignments, as and when required.
• Candidate must possess at least an LCCI Higher Diploma/ACCA (level I/II) or Degree qualification
• PC literate and good working knowledge of accounting software such QNE, Excel, and Microsoft Office applications
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the Accounting
• Deadline oriented
Interested candidates can email your resume to careerbwn@gmail. com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !