Position: Bowling Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Delegating tasks
• Monitoring the team’s performance
• Assisting the team by performing the tasks with them
• Helping with training and development
• Completing paperwork (yes, there’s always admin to do)
• Handling complaints (from both staff and customers)
• Reporting to senior management / personnel when required.
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
• Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
• Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !