Position: Business Development Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Assisting and supporting the Business Development Lead in their duties.
• Sourcing new clients, identifying sales leads and pitching new business ideas to help drive revenue.
• Build contacts with potential clients via phone or email to create new business opportunities and keeping the prospective client database updated, by making cold calls or email newsletters.
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products, and negotiating and renegotiating sales by phone, email, and in person.
• Researching the needs of other companies and help in making decisions about purchasing.
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company to plan, execute and oversee new marketing initiatives.
• Developing sales goals and initiatives for the team and ensuring they are met.
• Supporting the execution of events within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Being the focal point for clients and stakeholders, as well as liaising with external suppliers, contractors and third parties.
• Delivering pitches, developing proposals and preparing presentations on products and services.
• Plan, coordinate and process paperwork to best use employees´ talents in the company’s workforce.
• Actively search for, manage, lead and evaluate training, and skill upgrade courses, programs, training and workshops, and propose to enrol relevant personnel into such opportunities.
• Resolve issues between management and employees, and direct disciplinary procedures,
• Creating and compiling invoices, quotations, receipts and other assorted payments for clients and for billing other companies.
• Degree in Communication, Finance, Business, or a related field.
• Must possess strong customer service and negotiation skills.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
• Be able to speak, type and read in English.
• Bonus if able to communicate in Malay or Chinese.
• Be able to drive for site visits, market research, and to meet clients.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 600 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Fuel Allowance, Food Allowance, Phone Allowance, Annual Salary Increment, Annual Performance Bonus
Closing date: 12/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !