The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the ongoing identification and development of business strategies and opportunities to drive growth of the Company. In this role you will be doing both inside / external sales, responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with a defined group of our clients and prospects.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused, energetic and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in Ministry of Health and Oil & Gas Industries, is highly preferred.
• Must be familiar with Ministry of Health Quotation and Tender and other sector, i. e. Retail and/or Ministry of Defense and Oil & Gas Industries.
• Must be able to acquired authorised agent/ authorised distributor of new products and/or services.
• Must promote and market the company products and services.
• Must venture new markets and territories for the company.
• Must develop additional revenue stream for the company.
• Must assist, guide and advise the company in the following areas: direction& vision of the company, management, marketing & presentation and that is required for the company.
• To liaise with suppliers and clients in a professional and timely manner.
• To venture into maintenances or any service-related work to our client etc. training will be provided if required.
• To use and utilise good care of company’s properties and equipment with diligence and care.
• Any other responsibilities or duties that may arise from time to time.
• Must be able to do registration for the company.
• Good negotiation skill, analytic skill, resourceful and availability to influence for decision making.
• Critical thinkers who use both quantitative and qualitative analytical skill
• Good project management and organizational skills required, including ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
• Results oriented with a demonstrated commitment to teamwork.
• Familiar with e-procurement and ERP systems.
• Must be proactive and with a positive mental attitude.
• Must have own transport, as travelling is required within the country.
• Must have a strong resilient personality.
• Sourcing for General Goods & Services.
• Prepare and review quotes and tenders for oil and gas contracts and government tender and quotation prior to expiration.
• Provide advice and recommendations on tender matters.
• Develop and maintain Asset Information Systems like Smartsheets, SOP Records.
• Track KPI, monitor Fault Trends and coordinates with sales and marketing team to tackle high failure issues to improve reliability and quality of products.
• To maintain an electronic record of all contractual documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contract information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all tenders/projects.
• To establish service levels for delivery within the Group and to carefully monitor performance, making changes when appropriate.
• To manage the communication, internal customer orientation and engagement of the team with the aim of developing a high-performance team culture and a commitment to drive positive change.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed PDF format to HR. SME888@gmail. com
We Regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Driving License Class: 3
Salary range: BND 1000 - 2000 depending on experience.
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !