Position: Business Development Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Developing and diversifying business so that income increases, and the future and growth of the organisation are guaranteed.
Role and responsibilities:
1) Developing growth strategies and plans
2) Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
3) Increasing client base.
4) Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
5) Writing business proposals
6) Negotiating with stakeholders
7) Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
8) Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
9) Following industry trends locally and internationally
10) Drafting and reviewing contracts
11) Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
12) Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
13) Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
3-5 Years Experience in related field
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Tap, SCP, Annual Leave, Medical Leave
Closing date: 11/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !