Position: Business Process and Compliance Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• The key role of the Executive is to ensure that the Company is conducting its business in compliance with industry regulations, national and international regulatory requirements, accepted business practices & internal business processes and standards.
• The Executive will be an integral part of management in the Company and be expected to work with Group Head Office and Group Regional offices teams.
Key areas that the Executive will be responsible for are:
• Develop the strategic compliance plan and support group strategy development, through a regulatory landscape opportunity and threat analysis.
• Implement all aspects of the compliance framework, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to minimise breaches and optimise business performance.
• Develop solutions with a focus on business continuous improvement
• Design compliance dashboards and other tools to support the continuous monitoring of compliance risks on all operations and strategic projects.
• Co-ordinate reporting and insights from dashboards for company/Board reporting requirements.
• Manage and monitor the plan within defined guidelines, directing and coordinating activities to achieve revenue and cost containment targets
• Overseeing the governance of commercial activities and managing commercial finance.
• Develop and implement training and awareness programmes to promote a strong compliance culture.
• Candidate is to possess professional qualification or relevant degree in corporate compliance, management, business, finance and economics.
• Must have at least 10 years previous work experience in compliance, consulting and professional auditing and accounting firm and related field.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Remuneration commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 11/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !