Position: Business Support Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Reporting to : BDM / MD / CEO
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for all tender jobs in coordination with CEO, Managing Director, General Manager, Business Development, Contract Managers, and Project Managers.
• Review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations.
• Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation.
• Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization´s requirements.
• Liaise with international/local partners, owners, vendors on regular wise and get prompt feedback.
• Facilitate the activities between company and other third party either international or local.
• Coordinate the procurement functions of the company.
• Assist in financial functions
• To check various Tender Search systems on a daily basis and identify any contracts which may be of interest to the Company, either to bid or for market intelligence purposes.
• Responsible for updating all spreadsheets, databases and company business records and to produce reports for both the team and for the board of directors when required.
• To develop good working relationships with all company departments.
• To follow relevant procedures for Tender compilation, authorization and dispatch.
• Responsible for ensuring tenders are submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines set by the tendering authority or body.
• To manage the tender submission through its entire life cycle.
• Checking and rechecking of tenders and business proposals meet all relevant specifications are in line with the most recent research available and best practice and complied with client requirements.
• To provide technical and commercial writing skills to the team and have the ability to produce costing information.
• Responsible for all incoming & outgoing correspondence of major tender preparation, product outsourcing and finding out competition products.
• Responsible for all office routine jobs including typing & filing.
• Assist in conducting meeting.
• Assist for preparation of memo.
• Assist in conducting presentations.
PREFERRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Good writing and communication skills required.
• At least 3 years experience in Tender and Procurement Department.
• Minimum requirement of Bachelors Degree level from recognized institutions.
• Experience of working on preparation of commercial tender, product sourcing and financial documents.
Additional Requirement :
o Project Management
• Must have thorough knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry related to marine, shipping and commercial.
For further application, please email your cv and resume to : applyjmsb(+)gmail. com
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 22 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 100 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 22/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !