Total Vacancy: 1 Male
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BUTCHER OF HUA HO DEPARTMENT STORE
1. Butchers must serve customers politely and carry a smile. Be ready to help customers when needed and do not talk with other staff while serving a customer unless required.
2. Load or unload meats and deliver or move meats from container or store if needed.
3. Butchers must defroze the meats from refrigerator or cold storage when needed.
4. Butchers must cut the meat properly and as fast as possible.
5. Butchers must always check the conditions of the meats displayed. Also ensure that no flies are inside.
6. Butchers must know the details of all the meats under their responsibility such as the condition of the meats, current available stocks, arrival date of old/new stocks, parts of meats and etc.
7. Butchers must ensure that their area including freezer, refrigerator and cold storage is clean, tidy, and does not block stairs, exit doors and the fire hose reel at all times. Meats displayed must be arranged properly along with their correct price tag.
8. Butchers must make sure that the display is full with meats all the time. If applicable, remove the expired or damaged meats from the display.
Education Required: Primary School Assessment (PSR) or equivalent (PCE)
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 39
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: 7 days a
ual leave, medical benefits, 13 days public holiday, one day off per week.
Closing date: 13/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !