Total Vacancy: 4 Male
• To work as a butcher, you need to possess a high school diploma at the very least along with interest in meat cutting and preserving activities.
• Before you are assigned any duty, you will be required to understand how meat cutting equipment works and learn to process meat as well.
• Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as a butcher.
• Order and buy blocks of meat from companies and ensure that they are stored properly
• Receive ordered meat supplies and ensure that correct quantity and quality has been delivered
• Move meat stock to cold storage areas and ensure that it is stored in a hygienic manner
• Use a variety of meat cutting equipment to slice various types of cuts.
• Cut, trim and bone meat according to predefined instructions
• Ensure that different types of cuts are separated for easy packing purposes
• Clean and wash prepared meat and wait for it to dry before placing it in Styrofoam trays
• Ensure that all filled trays are packed with plastic wrap and either displayed in freezers or stored in cold storage
• Maintain the display case with a view to show each available cut of meat
• Ensure that the cutting and packing area is clean and sanitized several times a day
• Network with customers to provide them with information regarding different types of cuts and tips on how to cook them
• Prepare and season processed meat cuts such as salami and sausages
• Take and service complaints for returned meat items
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 23 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: work hours depends on shift schedule
Closing date: 11/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !