Total Vacancy: 1 Female
1) As directed, consolidate procurement activities for assigned commodities including development to Supplier Database Sources.
2) Achieve lowest possible cost for material, balanced against optimum quality and schedule needs.
3) Maintain ´´timely´´ control of orders, amendments, shipping notices and other required documents to assure orderly administration and retention of records.
4) Ensure price competitiveness with suppliers and vendors to achieve target on cost saving program.
5) Coordinate qualification, registration and evaluation of new supplier with QA Department.
6) Manage suppliers under assigned commodity.
7) Support and provide market price information to the Sales and/or Estimation Department.
8) Keep abreast with updates of the material availability and suppliers in Singapore.
9) Coordinate with various departments and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for assigned projects.
10) Prepare and process purchase order and documents in accordance with company policies, procedures and specifications.
11) Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, security and environmental regulations.
12) Perform other related duties as assigned or indicated by responsibilities.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range between BND$1, 200. 00 - BND$1, 500. 00
Closing date: 10/09/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !