Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Qualification / Experience Required:
- Minimum National Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Professional Public Buyer (CPPB) certification or lean manufacturing certification preferred.
- To provide effective purchasing and inventory control of materials within a group of commodities with due regard to Company and Government policies.
- Responsible for the ad-hoc purchase of direct charge requirements and stock inventory management of material groups as detailed in CPM procurement distribution.
- Raise inquiries for RFQ for such value buyers need to prepare a strategy factsheet fand approval will be as per MOA.
- Repeat order confirmation and raise purchase orders (PO).
- RFQ and PO should be in line with the Company´s purchasing procedures.
- Select and/or proposes (if necessary, in conjunction with user department) suitable vendors based on technical/commercial merits by evaluating bids and compiling bid comparisons in order to comply with Company policy of maximizing overall value taking into account cost, quality, delivery, operability, reliability, maintainability and standardization.
- Ensures correct and complete specifications of equipment and materials, monitors progress of orders and maintains liaison with user, supply departments, shipping companies/freight forwarders in order to assure timely and correct delivery.
- Expedite purchase orders on proactive ad-hoc basis, and updates information regularly using available system and provides feedback to all relevant parties concerned with the particular purchase orders.
- Ensure any held invoices shared by the team are proactively reviewed and consulted with Senior Buyer on way to resolve the issue.
- Effective management of the handling of Non-Conformance Report (NCR) raised.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 24 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !