UNIT NO. 4 GROUND FLOOR, SPG 103 S, AK BANGUNAN KOMPLEK GADONG
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• A Ship Captain or Maritime Boat Captain maintains ultimate command of the vessel they are operating.
• While this may be a pressurized and demanding job, it is very much a rewarding experience, requiring someone with excellent man-management skills and an eye for detail.
• The Ship or Boat Captain has to ensure that all legal and company standards are adhered to in both the vessel and the crew, paying particular attention to any environmental issues such as oil spills or the emission of any other pollutants.
• Working within Maritime as a Ship or Boat Captain you will be responsible for the safety of the crew and any cargo, and so the Captain must regularly inspect vessels to assess whether they are seaworthy, and whether any machinery on-board is safe for use.
• Experience within the Maritime sector and technical knowledge of the vessel is required to be successful in this career, as is an in-depth understanding of tides, navigation and the effects of weather conditions.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !