Food / Beverage Jobs
Position: CHEF OPERATION COFFEE HOUSE
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Must have 3 years above working experience as Chef Operation coffee house manages the overall work flow of a coffee shop.
• This person is responsible for overseeing staff, monitoring the quality of coffee being served, and ensuring that all sales are recorded accurately.
• Many coffee house supervisors have no formal education, instead working their way up to management from lower-level positions.
• Some employers may prefer supervisors with some post secondary training, though.
• A Chef Operation coffee house handles a variety of duties ranging from administrative tasks to ensuring the happiness of customers.
• Depending on the size and type of coffee house, supervisors may be responsible for overseeing everything from hiring staff to keeping the books.
• Those who work in large or corporate coffee houses may work with other supervisors and assistant managers and have fewer duties than those who work in smaller shops.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 23 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !