Position: CHEF SUPERVISOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Extend recipes to facility population requirements.
• Fill pre-preparation and inventory pull sheets before every meal.
• Orient and train program for inmate workers. Stick to sanitation and safety program.
• Display good communication and human relation skills as per Food Service Manager’s directions.
• Support manager to manage high level of good client relations.
• Develop and set up local procedures for receipt, check and food and non-food issue.
• Cook varied regular and special diet foods for balanced healthy diet.
• Prepare meat, fish, poultry, vegetables and shellfish, soups, gravies, sauces and desserts.
• Use varied kitchen equipment in large quantity food production.
• Conduct administrative and human resource management functions with supervised staff. Offer advice, counsel and instruction to staff members.
• Handle disciplinary measures appropriate to authority delegated.
• Execute Equal Employment Opportunity policies and program.
• Oversee food preparation for adherence to quality standards.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 23 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 520 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !