Construction / Engineering Jobs
UNIT NO. 4, GROUND FLOOR, SPG 103, S. A. K BGN KOMPLEK GADONG
Position: CHIEF ENGINEER
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• A Marine Chief Engineer is a key member of the on board crew, overseeing the entire Marine engineering department on the vessel and responsible for the maintenance and operation of all engineering equipment on board the vessel.
• Working in Marine Engineering as a licensed mariner, a Marine Chief Engineer job is of high rank on board the ship, and in some cases shares equal rank with the Captain.
• Often the duties are split between these two posts, with the Marine Chief Engineer taking responsibility for all machinery and on board maintenance.
• The Marine Chief Engineer must ensure that the engine room is suitable for inspection by coastguard authorities and ensures that there is a surplus of fuel and spare parts.
• In an emergency the Marine Chief Engineer will assume complete control of the engine room.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 020 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !