Position: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets.
• Ensure compliance with local, provincial, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
• Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
• Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
• Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
• Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
• Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide management.
• Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
• Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
• Analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
• Participate in other tasks that may be assigned by the General Manager and Managing Director.
• The successful candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
• A member in good standing with professional organizations such as the Charter Accountant.
• At least five year(s) of working experience in senior-level finance or accounting position.
• Previous industry experience in pharmaceutical or nutraceutical manufacturing would be considered an asset.
• Experience in strategic planning and execution such as knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management, finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !