Work experience: Must have minimum previous 3 - 5 years clinical nursing work experience
Required clinical skills:
nursing triage assessment,
phlebotomy and iv cannulation,
administering of ECGs, nebulisation and injections,
Other skills required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate (previous experience using electronic medical records system is an advantage)
- Tri-lingual (English, Malay and ability to speak Chinese will be an advantage)
- Pleasant nature.
- Diligent and detail-orientated.
- Willing to work long hours.
- In good health
Duties and responsibilities:
- Nursing assistance,
- prescription dispensing,
- phlebotomy and injections,
- wound care
- administering ECGs and nebulisations
- patient communications and appointment management
- logistics and medicine inventory management,
- company billing
Expected working hours:
Mon-Fri: 8. 30-12. 00 & 14. 00-19. 00
Sat: 9. 00-12. 00 & 14. 00-16. 00
Sun / Public Holidays: Off day
Open to local, PR and foreigners
Email: Wholistica. Brunei@Gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !