JG Equivalent: JG6
General Job Description:
- Manage SAP PM Data Maintenance Planning and Maintenance Processing Functional Teams for implementation and maintenance of CMMS data for the Asset to support the assets’ drive to restore and sustain Technical Integrity and Reliability and Availability. This includes delivery
of CMMS build with Asset Register, maintenance plans, identification of spare parts and Bill of Material
- Coordinate asset data stream for the CMMS Data Build for the Asset; maintain the CMMS data during the operation phase through validation and verification of data and onsite
- Update and align CMMS maintenance strategy based on AMS – MEC (Manage Equipment Care) strategy and ensure Integrity Assurance implemented for Safety Critical Equipment based on approved performance standard in reference to global performance standard.
- Interface with various functions to ensure delivery of CMMS data is in accordance with global standards and best practices which include staff from Maintenance & Integrity, IM/IT, SAP team, Operation and Maintenance, IAP team, C&P and external contractors
- Monitoring of Maintenance process and data through SAP, FSR, Dashboard, PE2, IQM and other tools to ensure compliance to maintenance process and data quality standards
- BEng in Engineering degree or equivalent and has preferably with 3-5 years in upstream oil and gas experience in maintenance engineering, material management or process improvement role;
- HND or equivalent with 5-8 years in engineering, maintenance or process improvement role
- Experience in the area of plant maintenance and operation of equipment and systems as used in the oil and gas industry
- Familiar with Maintenance Integrity Execution (MIE) process and how CMMS data links to work preparation, scheduling and execution.
- Have worked with material procurement, planning and logistic which link to asset register
- Preferred to have some engineering technical background and experience in maintenance and reliability field.
Interested applicants may send their CV via email to:
- hr@dcsservicessb. com (HR)
- amiran@dcsservicessb. com (Contract Manager)
Note: Only LOCAL Bruneian / PR.
Closing date of application: 10 NOVEMBER 2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !