Position: COMMERCIAL & EXECUTIVE PA
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. To participate in meetings as a member or secretary as required, including the preparation of agendas, minutes, reports and actioning outcomes of meetings.
2. To manage Management’s daily schedule and planning accordingly.
3. To pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
4. To establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and employees.
5. To enhance and coordinate communication strategies with internal and external stakeholders in a multi-professional, senior management environment.
6. To manage the information and record management system for Management.
7. Ensuring that Management’s schedule are updated and conveyed to them at all times.
8. To support Management on any tendering or business development scope of work.
9. To update and track the Client’s Vendor Online Registration system and ensuring that all the registrations are up to date.
10. To keep confidential of all matters in the Company.
11. To follow up and manage on any new business development leads that Management has provided.
12. To send enquiries for any RFQs and prepare for submission.
13. To check daily of any new businesses, Expression of Interest published on Clients’ websites.
14. To support and relief the Procurement Executive when he / she is on leave to ensure that all procurement related matters are still ongoing as normal.
1) Significant experience applying knowledge of Secretary practices to business operations
2) Experience seeking and compiling information from various sources to create documentation and process.
3) Ability to work fast under pressure
4) Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team
5) Good analytical thinking
6) Good organizational and inter-personal skills
8) Good verbal and written communication skills
9) Proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, Words and Power Point) Ability to interpret information gathered from various sources, clearly communicate and develop documentation to reflect information and application to FLUX
10) Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a secretarial or administrative role preferably in Oil & Gas Industry
11) Bachelor Degree in related field
For interested applicants, please email your CV/Resume with complete photo and certificates to hr(x)fossb. com or visit our career portal at www. fossb . com before or latest by 9th September 2019 @12pm.
Only short listed candidates will be call for interview.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 09/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !