• Bachelor degree in process engineering.
• The position requires a professional experience of at least 8 years in commissioning of process plants including references for commissioning of urea plants.
• The Commissioning Area Manager Ammonia shall be familiar with the relevant tkis ammonia process.
• Profound background of chemical process engineering and plant engineering.
• Knowledge of SAP document management system.
• Knowledge of Navis Work Viewer for plant modelling.
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
Responsibilities & Main Tasks.
• Lead the commissioning team of a designated area and ensure proper execution of commissioning planning.
• Support the turnover of the plant.
• Lead and direct all commissioning activities within a dedicated area.
• Plan pre-commissioning, cold commissioning, start-up/ramp-up, and performance testing.
• Perform initial risk assessment and plan OSH activities at site.
• Prepare pre-commissioning and commissioning folders.
• Prepare commissioning manual.
• Supervise reinstatement activities and leakage testing.
• Perform feed in/introduction of material, operation and ramp-up of the plant.
• Train customer personnel on-site.
• Document and report commissioning related activities. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !