• Bachelor degree in process engineering.
• The position require a professional experience of at least 8 years in commissioning of process plants including references for commissioning of utility plants like water treatment, cooling tower, ammonia tank incl. refrigeration unit, air compression, nitrogen generation.
• Familiar with the relevant process technologies from various suppliers of utility unit.
• Profound background of chemical process engineering and plant engineering.
• Speaks English fluently.
• Knowledge of SAP document management system.
• Knowledge of Navis Work Viewer for plant modelling.
Responsibilities & Main Tasks.
• Lead the commissioning team of a designated area and ensure proper execution of commissioning planning.
• Support the turnover of the plant.
• Lead and direct all commissioning activities within a dedicated area.
• Plan pre-commissioning, cold commissioning, start-up/ramp-up, and performance testing.
• Perform initial risk assessment Lead and direct all commissioning activities within a dedicated area.
• Plan and coordinate licensor activities on site and communicate with licensor head office.
• Ensure internal training of personnel.
• Perform system check, system flushing/cleaning and drying, equipment inspections.
• Perform cold runs incl. service leak test, purging/filling with fluids/material, blanketing.
• Train customer personnel on-site.
• Document and report commissioning related activities. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !