• Bachelor degree in process engineering.
• The position requires a professional experience of at least 8 years in commissioning of process plants including references for commissioning of urea plants.
• The Commissioning Area Manager Urea shall be familiar with the relevant urea process technology from Stamicarbon and ThyssenKrupp Fertilizer Technology Degree / Diploma in Engineering with experience of at least 5 years in a construction environment.
• Take decision on daily commissioning supervision issues.
• Take decision in consultation with Commissioning Manager for general project related commissioning issues
• Speaks English fluently.
• Knowledge of SAP document management system.
• Knowledge of Navis Work Viewer for plant modelling.
• Knowledge of MS Office.
Responsibilities & Main Tasks.
• Lead the commissioning team of a designated area and ensure proper execution of commissioning planning.
• Support the turnover of the plant.
• Lead and direct all commissioning activities within a dedicated area.
• Plan pre-commissioning, cold commissioning, start-up/ramp-up, and performance testing.
• Plan OSH activities at site and plan preservation measures.
• Plan and coordinate licensors activities on site and communicate with licensor head office.
• Prepare pre-commissioning and commissioning folder.
• Prepare commissioning manual.
• Perform system check system flushing/cleaning and drying, equipment inspections.
• Supervise reinstatement activities and leakage testing.
• Train customer personnel on-site.
• Document and report commissioning related activities. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !