• Bachelor degree in process engineering or experience of at least 5 years in operating of ammonia plants with tkIS ammonia technology.
• The position requires a professional experience of at least 5 years in commissioning of process plants including references for commissioning of ammonia plants.
• The Commissioning Engineer Ammonia shall be familiar with the relevant tkis ammonia process.
• Profound background of chemical process engineering and plant engineering.
• Knowledge of SAP document management system.
• Knowledge of Navis Work Viewer for plant modelling.
Responsibilities & Main Tasks.
• Ensure proper execution of commissioning planning.
• Supervise the pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up/ramp-up, performance testing of various subsystems within a dedicated area.
• Leading the operational shift of tkIS and client within a dedicated area
• Work closely with various disciplines including process specialist, machinery supervisor, electrical and instrumentation supervisor, equipment supervisor etc.
• Plan pre-commissioning, cold commissioning, start-up/ramp-up, and performance testing for defined process unit.
• Plan OSH activities at site and execute preservation measure.
• Perform feed in/introduction of material, operation and ramp-up of the plant.
• Perform initial risk assessment for defined activities and perform test as per requirement
• Support the documentation of commissioning activities with pre-defined pre-commissioning and commissioning folder.
• Prepare commissioning instructions.
• Supervise reinstatement activities and leaking testing.
• Perform cold runs incl. service leak test, purging/filling with fluids/material, blanketing.
• Train customer personnel on-site.
• Document and report commissioning related activities. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !