• Master’s Degree in process engineering
• The position requires a professional experience of at least 10 years in commissioning of process plants including references for commissioning of ammonia/urea plants.
• Experience as commissioning manager for chemical plants.
• The Commissioning Manager shall be familiar with the relevant tkIS ammonia process as well as urea process technology from Stamicarbon and ThyssenKrupp Fertilizer Technology.
• Profound background of chemical process engineering and plant engineering.
• Knowledge of SAP document management system.
• Knowledge of Navis Work Viewer for plant modelling.
Responsibilities & Main Tasks.
• Manage & supervise the pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up/ramp-up, performance testing of various subsystems and the plant.
• Work closely with various stakeholders including the Project Manager, Site Manager, and the Site Team to provide subject-matter expert advice and leadership.
• Responsible for functionally developing, managing and delivering the mean and method of the commissioning execution strategy schedule and cost.
• Lead and direct all commissioning activities including the lead staff position responsible for and directing all commissioning activities at the site.
• Ensure best practice by developing and implementing handover, pre-commissioning, commissioning, preservation processes and system considering and including: contractual requirement, construction and commissioning schedule, maintenance, change and risk management.
• Establish system boundaries, scopes of work, and handover as per commissioning execution plan.
• Communicate commissioning roles and scopes for member of the engineering and construction team; understand the commissioning test plan and protocol, and coordinate and attend engineering, construction and safety reviews.
• Be involved and participate in client, vendor, and/or subcontractor meeting to resolve issues. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !