Position: COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Technical college education or undergraduate degree.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral), Bahasa Melayu and English, other languages or dialects is an advantage.
• Understanding in proactive stakeholder engagement.
• Understanding in working with project and communities.
• Minimum of 5 years in relevant field of work
• Experience in the oil and gas industry
• Provide the link between Project team, Regulator, District and Local communities, and other influencing parties.
a) On the ground delivery of the project´s communications and stakeholder engagement activities resulting in positive relationships.
b) On the ground delivery of asset mapping/community profiling and impact assessment work, sensing and baselining work and implementation of any subsequent community development programmes.
c) The focal point to the community for matters pertaining to the execution of the project and share community´s feedback to Client.
d) Identify community needs and aspirations and prepare draft Social Investment initiatives.
Providing regular community status report to Client
– Workmen Com, Personal Accident, Medical Annual Leave
– 10 days Paid Sick Leave
- 14 days (as per Brunei Labour Law)
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 600 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !