Position: COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Compliance Officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. Your duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations. The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and our industry’s principles.
· Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
· Develop and review company policies.
· Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws
and regulations through detailed reports.
· Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries
and compliance violations.
· Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents
to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
· Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
· Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
· Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
· Bachelor’s degree, finance, business management or a related field.
· 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
· Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
· Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
· Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 23 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !