Position: CONCRETE MIXER TRUCK DRIVER
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• must have the knowledge of a transit mixer truck equipped with auxiliary concrete mixer to deliver to concrete mix and other related construction products to job sites by performing the following duties.
• abide safety program and policies, while performing duties safely.
• daily perform a pre and post-trip safety check on equipment and the truck to assure a safe vehicle, document any maintenance that may be required.
• backs truck under loading hopper, starts mixer to receive concrete, follow guidelines and instructions by dispatch personal.
• must have knowledge to designed job site for unloading,
• must distinguish between safe and unsafe conditions at the job site, in traffic and throughout plant areas.
• assembles concrete chute and attaches chute to the back of the truck and controls appropriate levers on truck to discharge concrete according to specifications from the contractor into a wheelbarrow or other conveying container or directly into area to be poured with concrete.
• If appropriate, wash out truck at the job site and replace chute on truck after delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer and on truck.
• sprays surfaces of truck with protective compound adhering of concrete as needed.
• perform minor maintenance to the assigned vehicle - tire pressure, oil change, lube job as needed.
• when the workload is light, assist other areas - repair/maintenance in the plant area, yard clean-up, pallet repair and other duties as assigned.
• able to work in overtime.
• able o work in a pressure and hardworking.
• at least have 2 years experience as a Concrete Mixer Truck Driver.
• must be able to work in a team environment.
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 5
Basic Salary: B$ 17 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 21/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !