Position: CONSTRUCTION WORKER
Total Vacancy: 10 Male
• We are seeking a hard-working and reliable construction worker to join our team.
• You will participate in a variety of construction projects and follow construction plans and instructions from the site supervisor.
• Must have experienced in construction works, you will have to be physically fit and a fast learner.
• To be successful in this position, you will work well as part of a team, enjoy working outdoors, and be able to perform strenuous physical tasks.
Construction Worker Responsibilities:
• Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools.
• Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
• Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
• Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures, and scaffolding.
• Assisting contractors, e. g. electricians and painters, as required.
• Assisting with transport and operation of heavy machinery and equipment.
• Regulating traffic and erecting traffic signs.
• Following all health and safety regulations.
• Digging holes, tunnels, and shafts.
• Mixing, pouring, and leveling concrete.
• Assist tradesmen and machine operators in construction projects
• Erect and break up scaffolding, ramps, etc. with attention to safety
• Unload and carry materials at construction sites
• Use equipment to break old forms and structures
• Prepare and apply construction materials to build structures or fill gaps (e. g cement)
• Smooth and level new concrete or other materials
• Clean out site from debris and discarded material
• Place traffic signals where appropriate
• No formal qualification is required, although a high school diploma may be preferred.
• Similar work experience may be beneficial.
• Licensure to work with hazardous materials may be required.
• Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
• Be mild-tempered and a team player. Be healthy, strong, and fit.
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 23 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 18 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !