1. Support the development and delivery of a program of continuous improvement initiatives to improve systems, processes or drive genuine value improvement for BLNG.
2. Extract, analyze and present data extracted from various sources (e. g. SAP blueprint) to propose improvements which support CP´s improvement agenda.
3. Consolidate and report our findings of data analysis in a simple, easy to interpret manner.
4. Build strong collaborative relationships with CP community (CP, Contract Holders, Contract Owners) to proactively identify, implement and sustain improvement opportunities.
5. Regular engagement (and calling on support where required) with BSP SCM & Shell Global Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure BLNG initiatives are delivered to incorporate lessons learnt and best practice from across the group.
6. Conduct system data integrity audits and follow-up with remediation plans and project management of thereof.
7. Support the development of a BLNG benchmarking program and annual data compilation, capturing market / pricing trends and influencing factors.
8. Delivery of CP performance reporting (Improvement Initiative progress).
9. Custodian of the GRM (Group Records Management) in CP.
10. Focal point for CP intranet site.
Qualifications and Competence Required:
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years´ experience in Contracting and Procurement or relevant Continuous Improvement roles.
- Able to demonstrate significant level of experience in SAP, Excel and data analytics.
- Ability to effectively manage large amounts of data and filter appropriately to support data driven improvement opportunities.
Email application to : hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
For more enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
*LAST SUBMISSION DATE: 30TH APRIL 2021(FRIDAY)*
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !