Develops and plans business strategies to ensure customer satisfaction is met and customer experience and its highest level.
- Drive customer experience initiatives in Sales and Aftersales to improve customer service and loyalty
- Oversee, manage and implement multiple programs to build a service-oriented culture.
- Coach frontline team to provide a first-class customer service experience
- Handle the resolution of customer’s feedback and concerns promptly and professionally
- Analyse all customer service survey results and implement improvement plans
- Manage and control all Sales and Aftersales standards and processes as per JLR and Indera Quality requirements
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or any related discipline
- Locals and non-locals can apply
- 5 years of working experience in a related field
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Class 3 Driving License
Please send the application including a cover letter, up-to-date resume, identification (IC), copy of relevant certificates/documents, expected salary, and a recent passport photograph to hrimsb. vacancy@gmail. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !