Food / Beverage Jobs
• Preferably with at least 2 years working experience as Café Manager or equivalent role in F & B business and above 21 years old.
• Pleasant personality with good communications/social skills to interact with customers
• Good supervisory and leadership role to manage the service crew and team player
• Have own transport
• Having Barista skills would be an added advantage but not mandatory
• Responsible for managing the smooth running of the café including but not limited to managing the bill issuance & cash till, manage the petty cash usage, monitor staff attendance and OT records.
• Attend to customer complaints/queries/requests and getting customer feedbacks
• In charge of opening and closing of café each day except on off day.
• Assist with preparation and serving of food and beverages when necessary
• Manage the social media accounts for the café and issuance of Café VIP cards
• Performing end of day accounts reconciliation and daily sales reports to Management. Arrange for daily cash sales to be deposited into Café bank account.
• Other miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned by Management.
Benefits & Remunerations
• Salary Range: BND 1000 to BND 1200 depending on your qualifications and experience
• TAP and SCP for Local hires only
• One off day per week
• Overtime payment
• Staff housing or housing allowance for non-Local hires
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !