Position: Campaign Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• AER department is the main offshore construction execution arm in the company.
• The department focuses in safely liquidating the corrective maintenance work orders, delivering
• Turnaround campaigns, executes projects brownfield modifications, tie in works for both the East and West assets delivering to the overall company´s Fit for Future.
• To support supervisor, the Rejuvenation Team section within AER.
• To lead delivery of safe T/A and/or Brownfield Campaigns on identified frozen scope.
• Manage interfaces between T/A & B/C stakeholders
• Identify and manage risks, uncertainties and constraints that could jeopardise T/A and B/C objectives
• Member of ´Approval Party´ to accept/reject scope changes in the specific T/A or B/C.
• Offshore presence during execution window.
• A Degree holder or equivalent in Engineering qualification, OR
• An HND holder or equivalent with 5 to 10 years of practical construction/operation experience with responsibility of multi-discipline team work offshore in the field of construction/fabrication/maintenance/turnaround/projects/offshore operations
• Preferably a candidate with supervisory experience in Construction/Maintenance/Turnaround/Project/Offshore operations
Tasks & responsibilities
• Optimize the allocated resources & prioritise all critical activities for each TA/BC whilst ensuring minimum deferment with due regard for technical integrity of all affected facilities, environmental impact and safety of the total workforce
• Integrate all TA/BC activities (maintenance and projects) to fit into one realistic workable plan in accordance with BSP policies and objectives and in line with HSE & approved budget
• Initiate/Update T/A B/C tracking Dashboard to monitor TA/BC progress
• Review Lessons learned database, identify and manage risks, uncertainties and constraints that could jeopardise TA objectives
• Ensure Integrated Site Surveys of M & I PM & CM are carried out, the lists are compiled and submitted to Contractor and business partners
• Monitor progress of TA & BC execution & manage shortfalls, deviations or changes from plan
• Input into development of Platform/WON L3 Activity Plan via
• Contractor and business partner and support vessel request/requirement
• Review Level 5 JC activity plan, including Scaffolding, Lifting and
• Manning Levels, and conduct technical Verification of Job cards for maintenance.
• Review Fabrication Plan
• Co-facilitate and input TA/BC meeting, Scope Challenge, HAZID,
• Schedule Optimisation, IPOP, IPOP Fat Rat, asset roadshow and AAR
• Input into compiling of the Campaign Planning Package
• Ensure the CNF for PM & CM WON´s in SAP and status as per MIE requirements
• Co-facilitate TA & BC after action reviews and propose recommendations for improvements.
• Contribute to a lessons learnt database
- As per company standard terms and conditions.
- Remuneration and entitlements may vary depending on qualification and experiences.
- These will be discussed more in details during the interview session.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 28 - 60 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 5, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !