Position: Campaign Engineer (Electrical)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Note 1: Please submit all your valid training certification or any other related training certification
Note 2: Actual salary offered will be based on your relevant experience and education background
Note 3: Please upload your updated CV, qualification, valid training certification, updated medical fitness/results and any other related documents via email dhaw. recruitment gmail com
Note 4: Thank you for expressing your interest with DH-AW Sdn Bhd but regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
a) Preferably Bruneian
b) Shall be medically fit
c) Have Degree OR HND in Electrical Engineering
d) Minimum of 8 years experience in similar project management /construction role associated with oil/gas (preferable offshore) activities
a) Must be fully conversant with latest planning techniques and have a good Working knowledge of all pertinent codes and practices, statutory regulations etc. Computer literate.
b) Must have a sound appreciation of:
(i) Environmental aspects of oil and gas design.
(ii) Oil and Gas process design.
(iii) Engineering analysis.
(iv) Material selection for different process and environmental conditions.
(v) Safety aspects of design in relation to the Project cycle, e. g. HAZOP, HAZAN and risk analysis techniques.
(vi) Quality Assurance and Control requirements for the SCOPE.
(c) In addition, it is strongly preferred he/she is familiar and has Worked with Shell International Design Engineering Procedures (DEP´s).
He/She shall be able to read, write and speak English. Good background in Offshore Shutdown Maintenance activities. Familiar with the Technical Specifications as may be required for the
Strong knowledge of Construction drawings issued by COMPANY and CONTRACTOR.
Also be familiar with:
- Generators, switchgear, transformers, motors and other electrical equipment, rated at 11 kV, 3. 3 kV, 440 V.
- Equipment installation and commissioning procedures.
- Cable installation procedures and testing.
- Cable jointing and terminating techniques for all types of cable including MICC and HV armoured cables.
- Requirements for electrical installation in hazardous areas.
- Protective relay equipment and testing.
- Current standards and statutory regulations, e. g. IEE Regulations, IP Code, DEP´s
- Fire and gas detection installations
- Telecommunications installation
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 18 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !