Position: Campaign Engineer - Instrumentation
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Responsible for the work identification from SAP and CIRRAS.
• Responsible for the Quality work pack preparation for all activities including MTO as per BSP Engineering standard, specifications and guidelines. Consider all HSE aspects during SCOPE pack preparation.
• Take ownership of campaign development plans, tracking closely the daily progress and preparing in advance recovery plans for any delays
• Responsible for the quality of Manhours estimations by ensuring regular and systematic audits and checks are carried out and deviations are corrected and closed out within the agreed time frame.
• Responsible for the work preparation, implementation and execution of the planned campaigns.
• To ensure that all planned SCOPE for the shutdown and non-shutdown are performed in a safe, environmentally friendly and productive manner to achieve the objectives and milestones
• Responsible for the quality of SCOPE executed offshore by ensuring regular and systematic audits and checks are carried out and deviations are corrected and closed out within the agreed time frame.
• To develop the shutdown execution and communications plans.
• To design, analyse and identify contingency plans to ensure the maximum productivity in line with the norms.
• Coordinate constructability site-surveys, minimize task constraints and maximize the use of multi role positions.
• Coordinate and liaise with Design team and BSP Technical Authority for any engineering matters.
• Review and ensure the availability of competent resources.
• Follow-up the ordering of long lead material items, ensure checks are implemented for the correct ordering of materials.
• Ensure materials are prepared and segregated for PM/PS SCOPEs as per campaign requirements.
• Ensure that the fabrication plan meets the key deliverable dates for the campaign execution.
• Identify the requirements of tools, plant, equipment and consumables and any specialized support required during Work packing and planning.
• Develop deck plans, materials lay down areas, scaffold plan and identify service SCOPE.
• Responsible for change scope and make sure timely SCOPE development and ordering of material.
• Responsible to coordinate the issue of load out instructions and ensure the materials load out as scheduled.
• Coordinate the performance of risk assessments.
• Ensure the PTWs are completed for the campaigns taking into account SIMOPS.
• Challenge all areas of planning ensuring all must-do’s scope and as much should-do’s SCOPE as possible are incorporated to the plan.
• Review SCOPE planning requirements and hazard risk management assessments.
• Participate in HAZID Workshops as required.
• To be committed to the Company’s HSE and Quality Management Systems.
• To be ensured all executed SCOPE are CNF on time and report to operation team for close out.
Qualification & Competencies
• Engineering degree in respective Engineering discipline (Degree or HND in Instrumentation/Control & Automation Engineering) with minimum of 8 years’ experience in similar project management /construction role associated with oil/gas (preferable offshore) activities.
• Fully conversant with latest planning techniques and have a good Working knowledge of all pertinent codes and practices, statutory regulations etc.
• Computer literate.
• In addition, He / She shall have a sound appreciation of:
(i) Environmental aspects of oil and gas design.
(ii) Oil and Gas process design.
(iii) Engineering analysis.
(iv) Material selection for different process and environmental conditions.
(v) Safety aspects of design in relation to the Project cycle, e. g. HAZOP, HAZAN and risk analysis techniques.
(vi) Quality Assurance and Control requirements for the SCOPE.
• In addition, it is strongly preferred that the incumbent be familiar and has Worked with Shell International Design Engineering Procedures (DEP).
• He / She shall be able to read, write and speak English. Good background in Offshore Shutdown Maintenance activities.
• Familiar with the Technical Specifications as may be required for the SCOPE.
• Strong knowledge of Construction drawings issued by COMPANY and CONTRACTOR.
• Design and installation of pneumatic and electrical safeguarding systems.
• Design and installation of pneumatic and electrical control and/or monitoring systems.
• Design and installation of fire and gas protection systems.
• Design and installation of instrument air systems.
• Requirements for installation of electrical instruments in hazardous areas.
• Calibration and testing of equipment and systems.
• Installation codes of practice.
• Instrumentation, construction and maintenance guidelines used in Oil/Gas industry
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Quality &HSE Requirement
• Foster a climate and culture where Quality / HSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function.
• Achieve and comply with the Quality / HSE Plan.
• Ensure compliance of Company policies / procedures.
• Responsible for all the safety of personnel.
• Maintenance and care of all quality equipment.
*salary is negotiable subject to years of experience and skills
**only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 4, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !