Position: Car Wash Attendant
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• The car wash attendant is responsible for the “finish” process of all washes
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
• Regular/consistent attendance at the business setting
• Dry the exterior, clean windows, rims and door jambs, and perform minor cleaning to vehicles
• Wash towels, and in some cases, be cross-trained into detailing vehicles
• Customer interaction to “deliver” the finished vehicle and occasionally, to make recommendations/sell car wash services, including upselling products and promotional items as assigned
• Responsible for facility maintenance duties as needed
• Replace floor mats.
• Apply tire dressing Hold door open for customer, thank customer with sendoff message
• Ensures and follows all safety protocol when operating equipment
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers, vendors and team members
• Other duties as assigned to meet business needs
• To perform the job successfully, an individual should successfully demonstrate the following competencies:
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations;
• Responds promptly to customer needs;
• Solicits customer feedback to improve service;
• Responds to requests for service and assistance in a timely manner
• Makes and follows through on commitments.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations;
• listens and gets clarification;
• Responds well to questions;
• Avoids verbal or non-verbal communication that is perceived as disrespectful or inappropriate or causes him/her to be seen as unapproachable.
• Able to read and write legibly.
• Gives and welcomes feedback;
• puts success of the team first;
• stays productive during slow times;
• stays motivated.
Attention to Detail
• Demonstrates the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately;
• Successfully demonstrates the ability to perform all job functions such as identifying counterfeit funds;
• Remains alert at all times to ensure quality work and a safe work environment;
• Recognizes similarities and differences between words and series of numbers.
• Indoor/outdoor environment; in outdoor conditions, extreme temperature ranges may be encountered such as exposure to hot summer sun and raining weather.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule/shift.
Repetitive full body movement 95%; standing for prolonged time 95%, squatting 95%, twisting 95%, kneeling 95%, bending 95%, stooping 95%, fast pace walking when necessary and exposure to weather, where extreme temperature ranges may be encountered.
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 10 / Day
Allowances: B$ 5
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 23/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !