Position: Cargo Packer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Relevant work experience, training or knowledge in freight forwarding.
• Must possess own transport and Class 3 and Class 1 / Class 4 driving license
• Minimum GCE O’ Level Grade C6 in English and Malay, and passes in both oral examinations.
• Physically fit (to be able to carry load) and with pleasing personality
• Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
• Mark and label cargo using marking tools.
• Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
• Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
• Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
• Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them in specified area required.
• Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
• Seal cargo, using OPP tapes, plastic wraps, nails, and hand tools.
• Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
• Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
• Load/unload materials and products into vehicles.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 21 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 1--3--4--5
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !