Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Under general supervision, perform skilled work in construction, alteration, repair, and installation of fixtures, buildings, and structures throughout the district.
• Maintain district structures and furniture in attractive and safe condition.
• Plan and complete construction of cabinets, shelves, and partitions from initial layout to assembly using oral instructions, plans, specifications, blueprints, and work orders.
• Select material and hardware and make time and materials estimates.
• Fabricate, repair, and replace doors, windows, flooring, ceiling materials, glass, building hardware, screens, plastic laminate, etc.
• Construct and repair outdoor equipment including playground equipment, fences, gates, bleachers, etc.
• Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment by following established inspection procedures.
• Replace, repair, and finish furniture, cabinets, fixtures, woodwork, etc.
• Assist with the installation and moving of portable buildings, including constructing steps, installing underpinning, etc.
• Receive and complete work orders.
• Maintain accurate records on material and labor used.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !