Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• The F&B café assistant/cashier will endeavour to provide the highest level of customer service to the school’s guests and customers at all times.
• Beverages as well as food items, will be provided to them in a timely and courteous manner.
• Will manage cash and credit sales transactions in canteen and café facilities.
• Responsibilities will include promotion of services, improvement of customer satisfaction and answering to enquiries.
• Hospitality qualifications an advantage
• Previous serving experience an asset
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent Customer service skills
• POS system experience is regarded as an asset
• Display knowledge of the food and drink menu to be sold and served to customers
• Preparation of food items as required
• Pre-prep all menu items according to par levels
• Must listen and respond to customer complaints to ensure satisfaction (acknowledge, apologize, act)
• Must work well individually and as part of a team
• Must be able to multitask and have a liking for organisational work
• Sales ability and good relationship skills
• have strong communication and time management skills
• Display thoroughness in all duties executed
• Perform standardized opening and closing cafe procedures (as outlined by the F&B manager) during each shift
• Must maintain high standards of cleanliness and acceptable levels of appearance at all times
• Maintaining proper sanitation and pest control to keep the cleanliness and organisation of the environment in the café and kitchen
• Required to work weekends & weeknights and on occasion be available to cover shifts
• Responsible for handling cash and credit transactions using POS.
• Ensure balance of the register/POS at the end of the shift and to keep reports of all transactions.
• Maintaining inventory control andweekly stock check
• Must carry out all other duties as delegated by the F&B Manager
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !