Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Available to start immediately
• Working hours: 0730 - 1930
• Two hours break each day
• 1 day off each week
• Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
• Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
• Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
• Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
• Processing payments to suppliers upon approval
• Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
• Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
• Maintaining a clean work space.
• Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
• High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Ability to work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
• Attention to detail.
• Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 23 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 20
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Full training, Opportunities for both professional & personal development
Closing date: 20/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !