Total Vacancy: 2 Female
1) One year of related job experience
2) O-level or higher education can apply
3) With pleasing personality
4) Able to speak and understand English language
5) Able to work under pressure
6) Has a good working attitude
7) Has driving license & possess own transport
8) Basic knowledge of using MS Office, Excel Worksheet and Email correspondence
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB DESCRIPTION
• Restaurant Cashiers manage cash and sales transactions in dining facilities.
• Their responsibilities include promoting services, improving customer satisfaction, answering to enquiries, telephone enquiries, reporting to the restaurant´s manager, and greeting customers.
• Receive payment by cash, cheque (if any), credit cards, or vouchers.
• Issue receipts, refunds, or change due to customers, precisely. Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Entry ordered items to POS system precisely and ensure the pricing is correct and accordingly.
• Provide good customer service through menu and banquet knowledge, handling enquiries and sales order documentation.
• Handle the customer’s order promptly and precisely.
• If customer is ordering through a phone call, staff must be listened carefully and repeat the customer’s order for confirmation of order. Afterwards, prepare the things needed either for the room service or outside delivery (food delivery) and making sure that the foods to be delivered to customers are on time and in a good condition and ensure the payments to be collected from the customers are counted exactly and as per receipt charged.
• Ensure the restaurant is kept in a neat and clean state at all times.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP and SCP contribution, Individual salary appraisal. Workmen insurance
Closing date: 13/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !